Unfairness Part 1

Morning~!!!

Finally it's 2013
I have to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

I've got work in my hometown. So pleased I've been here almost a year.
There are many difficulties when I did my job

Being stabbed from behind is our meals. This is only small factory, but I hope this factory will growth wider and wider.
I would be so pleased if I'm one of ppl who participate on this going concern project.


I would like to tell you about a few matter at my office during 2012.

1. I've got placed at the import division.

I barely remember when I have to handle import matter. SHIT!! I never touch this section a whole my life. But I'd try. And it works. at least there is no red line in 5 batch of my import, but then there are demurrage because of the limitation of storage time limit. OK so what? I am new comer at this case dude.

One day I asked to order sparepart. My boss said it should be separated into at least three times of delivery.
OK I DID IT!
And then when the goods arrived : WHY YOU ONLY ORDER THIS AMOUNT OF SPARE PART???
yes and everyone blame it on me
FUCK!!! I AM JUST DO WHAT THEY SAID, AND THEN ME WHO GOT BLAMED BECAUSE ALL OF THIS PART.
WHAT THE HELL IS ALTERNATOR should be the same amount with the air conditioner???

I DON'T KNOW, IDIOTSS!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THOSE THINGS!!!! *sigh* writing this caused got my nerve.

I'm just handling this import for 3 months and they forced me to know.
to be active. WHAT ACTIVE? you mean? So I have to go to the engineering and noted thousands sparepart that I see? Within A DAY?? Are you kidding me? Better choose another person who can remember thousand sparepart within a day

But then they realized my condition, I am new on import matter, and neither they didn't have enough experienced in import.
Thanks GOD they realized it.


I am still have a story about an old man that bullying my friend~ continue later

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up