Totally SHIT of today

What's the feeling of being:
underestimated? Blamed? Pushed around?
While you're working hard and others spent their working time by going to department store??
YEAHH! KINDA F* their life!! And it was till me who got all the blame!

nah, nah, nah
I was

I was tried to do my best in order to handle all the matters,
I see some of my colleague are F*cking blind with the environment, I'm in my busy time at folding the brochure.
yes some of em are helping me out. But it was impossible to finished all 2000 brochures.
Some monkeys barely see me, and watched me. How I brought more than 3 kilos weight.
BUT WHAT THEY DID???

JUST PRETEND TO BE BUSY!! F* 'em all!!!
and some bitchy monkeys are PLAYING FACEBOOK!! AT THE WORK HOUR!!!
DAMN it!! while everyone are struggling those bitches just pretend to be busy bee.

And again someone ask me to ship the brochure to the exhibition.
I've told him, if he need more brochure, at least texted me at 12 pm so I can prepare all whole thing. Because the courier will shipped at 3 pm.

BUTTTTT he call me at 4.15pm
WHO THE HELL!!! HE THINKS I AM A GOD, WHO CONTROLLED ALL DELIVERY TRAFFIC??? I-D-I-O-T!!!

But yeahhh, I try to giving my best to packed it, searching for the box, et cetera.
And finally all were packed done at 4.30

I directly went to the pool of delivery, I go around city, from north to south.
BUT I FOUND NO ONE WILL PICKED IT UP TO JAKARTA!

I BARELY KNOW!!! AND AS MY THOUGHT
They've left at 4pm to deliver all goods.

BUT this oldman half heartly admit that it was his fault.

I DON'T CARE!!

MY JOB ARE NOT JUST FOR PACKING BROCHURE!!!!

That brochure have just made my nerve.

WHY  PPL HERE ARE SOOOOOOO DAMN GOT BIG EGO!!

AND I JUST CAN NODS FOR THE FAULT THAT I'VE NEVER DID!!!

THIS PLACE ARE JUST LIKE HELL TODAY!

BUT

THIS PLACE SOMEDAY WILL BE MY PALACE!!

I will change the way of ppl thinking about 'HOW TO WORK'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up