Rejuvenating Trip Part 6 - End

6th Day  (12 May 2013) - Bangkok-Singapore


Let's go to N.E.S.T~



We went to Universal Studio Singapore, we already puchased the ticket from Indonesia.
And we should meet with Mr. Yeoh. We are arrived at USS at 10 am.
The tour agent said that Mr. Yeoh will waiting for us at the front of queue entrance locket.
But we didn't saw Mr Yeoh. I was so upset, so my friend whatsapp-ed the tour agent, the staff ask us to wait because Mr. Yeoh is on the way to USS.
Finally at 10.30 Mr Yeoh popped up near the locket entrance LOL poor him, he looks in hassle. But yeah I forgive his late :D
We finally entering USS.
First we're go to Transformer Ride, then we're go to Jurassic Park, Far Far Away (Shrek) and we have lunch at Mel's then we continue to Madagaskar, Sesame Street, Stephen Spielberg behind the scene, and etc I don't remember.

We are also take a picture with poo (kung fu panda) , betty bob, and Marilyn Monroe.
We bought some souvenir at the themed shop. Then we go to imbiah, I didn't buy ticket for merlion, but I just went to the merlion shop to buy souvenir for my sister.

I bought pocari sweat at imbiah 7-11, it cost SGD 3.5, then we go back to vivo city, I went to some baby shop, and My friend bough suitcase, because there are sale. After from vivo city, we go to ION orchard, my friend will buy some gift from Nippon ya.
Then we have dinner at Food opera at ION Orchard, I bough Ban Mie with Dim Sum for SGD 8
Full of hot boiled noodle and minced pork, with salty fish and fried shallot for topping. That was sooo delicious!!!

About 10 pm we back to the hostel, this time, we go through the hill via path ways, a little bit scary but it's the fastest way LOL
10.30 we arrived at hostel.
Start packing , shower, and sleep.

At 9 am we went to changi airport to go back to Indonesia~
Then our jouney ends here. I hope someday I will got an opportunities to visiting Singapore again.
I think I will spent the nights at Hangout @ Mt Emily again. haha

6th day budget: 
MRT sentosa express : SGD 4
USS entrance : SGD 65 (you'd better pre order than queue, it's tiring)
MRT : SGD 10 (to go to orchard, back to little india and go to airport next day)
Lunch : SGD 6 (don't remember it well)
Pocari sweat : SGD 3.5
Dinner : SGD 8
Umbrella at merlion imbiah : SGD 15
Flask Transformer : SGD 20
Souvenir at vivo city : SGD 5
Flight Air Asia : JOG - SIN - JOG : IDR 606.000

Total : SGD 136,5 , IDR 606.000

Picture:
Crossing to Sentosa Island with Sentosa Express SGD 4
if you went there via cable car, it cost SGD 13
Heading to Universal Studio Singapore
Universal Studio Entrance
Transformer the Ride
The Ancient Egypt
Far Far Away
Sesame Street
The Library
Merlion at Imbiah , Sentosa - Singapore

And Then, 
Thanks for Reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up