AKB48

Let's see, everybody who likes AKB48, will have one or more favourite member. This is called 'Oshi'
There are Oshi group, oshimen (oshi membaa), kami oshi, etc. 推し『oshi』here is very interesting to be talked. Some of my friend were into hard debating guessing their oshimen's trivia, LOL. Well, since I'm starting to like AKB48, I would like to share who is my 推しメン、さぁ行くぜぇ~!
In AKB there are two type member, first is the original member. Means they were selected for AKB unit. And the second one is SEED, they are choosen for kenkyuusei , then they will put in AKB in shuffle.
For my favourite AKB member is:




1. Miyazawa Sae 『宮澤佐江』 
     She known as genking 『ゲンキング』because her cheer, she also known as the mood maker among AKB member. She fmous among her kouhai (junior).
Frankly, I like Sae is not because she is 2nd generation or originnal team K, but I like her personality. Her hard working influence me a lot. Her effort for make SNH48 deserved thumbs up. I like her at anyway. Announced at the 5th Senbatsu Sousenkyo that she will be only a SNH48 member, cancelling her concurrent position on AKB48's Team K.
See her at: Twitter || Ameblo || Weibo || Google +




2. Akimoto Sayaka 『秋元才加』
    ゴリ!Gori ! When her friend calling. She has beautiful face, and model - like body. She also called 'okaro' Her mother is pilipino. She also has a beautiful voice. She has comedian sense, I like to watched her at bimyo~ when she act as LADY GAGA. This skit was so stomatch breaking, you will laugh a lot watching her.She is also former captain of Team K. Graduated on August 22, 2013 at AKB48's Tokyo Dome Concert, with her last stage performance on August 28.
Has been practicing Aikido since 5th grade, and has a 2nd Dan Black belt. She is so humble, yep that's what ppl say about her. She does.
See her at: Twitter || Ameblo




3. Oshima Yuko 『大島 優子
        The real entertainer, is suitable for describing herself. Always smile and spontaneous girl.
She looks gorgeous when she act as Oshima Yuko at Majisuka Gakuen 1 and 2.
She became so childish when she was on Sayaka Akimoto graduation day, she cried a lot.
I think that moment was so cute.She hates ballons. Before entering AKB48 audition she was an gravure idol.
She won the 4th Senbatsu Election - #1 (Center) for Gingham Check single, and became center of UZA PV with Matsui Jurina. Her characteristic is so team K-ish, energetic, charming ♥
See her at: Ameblo 



That's my fave AKB member, it was coincidence that my oshi are in Team K!! Also I like team K song more than other team.
This three always called as 'Shinyuu Trio' 心友トリオ
I like to see their relationship in 心友トリオ, そんなはかわいいです!


Also, for the SEED member, my oshi is:
1. Matsui Jurina 松井珠理奈
    COOL! is her. I don't know, but she always cool at every performance.
When she plays role as 'Center' at Majisuka Gakuen, she looks totally awesome.
On the cover of AKB48's single Oogoe Diamond, Matsui Jurina is photographed while she was shouting "Mariko-sama!" 
Is afraid of haunted houses and roller coasters
Also, she is Team K (⌒▽⌒)☆
You can say I am Team K biased LOL






 2. Yokoyama Yui 横山由依
      ホンマヤン !!!Is not about dancing why I like her. It's about  ホンマヤン !!!----her dialect when she became woman super hero at bimyo [びみょ~] one of AKB48 variety show. I always LOL-ed hard when she made her appearance.
Also, when she plays as 'otabe' at Majisuka Gakuen 2. When she duel with center is sooooo cool!!
Replaced Shinoda Mariko as the Team A captain on July 21, 2013.
She was promoted to Team K on October 10, 2010 (team K again 8D )




That was my fave AKB member. What about, Maeda Atsuko, Mariko Shinoda, Kashiwagi Yuki?? I like them but just so so . Not much.

終りました!!!! It's been a long time I want to write about this, finally~ XDXD

Thanks for reading~
じゃなぁー

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up