Grab video from protected video (dailymotion)

Hi Everyone~

I want to share, grabbing private video from dailymotion. May other people already know it.
I DON'T CARE!!!

I want to share this, because I was stuck since yesterday.
I want to grab video from dailymotion but it was from protected account (private)
I know it's rude but I AM BADLY WANT THOSE PV!!! :))))

Well check this out~!!

Have you ever felt :
ღ Knew that your favourite singer release PV
ღ You don't have enough money to buy their single
ღ You decide to search for freebies on internet
ღ BUT!!! youtube, youku, dailymotion didn't give 'good answer'
ღ Searching on Google, but you didn't got those PV/Video

DO NOT WORRY!!!!
ღ Go to Jpopasia, or another streaming video site. Usually ppl will share on this kind of site
ღ "But I don't want to streaming, I want to owned those video!!"

WELL OKAY~ here we go:
ღ Let's take an example, you found the video on jpopasia, and you want to keep the video in your PC

FOLLOW ME~ :
 ღ This happened when you search in some forums and they want your plead to asking for password or code or etc
ღ When you're in Jpopasia, and 'Copying Url'
ღ And you found the site was like on left picture


ღ Try another source
ღ I took video from Jpopasia
ღ Right click: copy embed code





ღ Paste the embed link to your notepad






ღ Copy only highlighted link







ღ Choose your prefer online converter FREE recommended ;)
ღ Paste link
ღ Click GRAB IT
ღ Waiting until the parameter is 100%

ღ When your video preview appeared, means they're ready to be download
ღ Choose your prefer resolution
ღ Download it
ღ as always : WAITING! until your download file is 100%


D. O. N. E. !!!! No need to join, no need to plead, no need to make some post to get passed to download section.

Note: In case, there are more than 1 ppl share.
Useful for rare PV ~ ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up