This girl I should learn about



Hello everyone!

Today I’ve told by my friend, and I was touched by her story. She seems had a lot of suffered in her life. I am so sorry for her. Frankly I thought she didn’t deserved for having all of this. I will tell you how she survive alone in the midst of uncertainty.
Let’s say her name is Kate. She is the first daughter from two siblings. She has a young brother. As the first daughter she have to carried the responsibility both of parents and brother. 

The day when her dad resigned from his job, and decided to build his own business. He decided such important thing without discussed with his wife and his children. Kate found his dad has been resigned from her mother.
Kate’s father said that he is already bought a business car and got the goods from the supplier. Kate and her mother didn’t know anything about it. As time goes by, finally Kate’s mom found that her husband was supported by his sister. His Sister has already fulfilled all needed. Then he start to do business. Just for a year, he had plenty of money, he thought that he will expand his business, and he decided to asking for loans from bank. Firstly, Kate mother didn’t agree about it. But it can’t be helped, that should be done for the expansion business.
And the disaster came after Kate’s father got the loan money. He began big headed and give all his customer such a long term of payment. He didn’t think about the credit that should be paid and he should paid his supplier. Kate found this as a bad sign for her family. She knew it already, but she didn’t tell her brother, because she thinks that her brother didn’t deserve for having such a big circumstances to be thought about.
The business found its problem, when Kate’s father want to add the goods sold, but his customers haven’t paid a bucks for him, and supplier didn’t want to give him goods. Then Kate father ask, or I should say ‘forced’ Kate’s mother to signed the letter of credit to get more money. Kate’s mother can’t help but signed the letter of credit, since she thinks it can repair the family relationship. As you know, in the middle of problem, Kate’s father become so arrogant, he even didn’t say a single words to Kate’s mother.
Then at December before Kate’s brother birthday, his parent fighting. Her mother was lost control, he put a knife and asked to her husband to kill her, because she can’t handle all those burden. I can say in that night was so dreadful for Kate’s brother.
From those what happened, Kate can not do anything but come back from aboard to taking care the wounded family.
My friend , Kate was a strong girl. At this age she should face such that problem. Kate told me that the hardest time is when the debt collector came to her house in the night. Her father always runaway from the debt collector, and Kate should bear all the things by herself. I put my salutation for her.
She can suffered for such a long time, after finally she can repaired her family, searching pieces of memories of them. Working hard for full filling the family needed, since her father are jobless, and didn’t have a bucks. Only her mother and Kate who working hard for the continuously of family life. As I know from the previous day, Kate told me that she will sell some of her assets to pay the credit for her father. And gladly I heard that she can managed all the needed for her family.
As a friend I really touched by Kate’s life. At her age, she should handle – we can say ‘Adult problem’ but she can passed it. Her father starting to care for his family and so does her mother, she starting to be so patient, and her brother got scholarship for the talented student. I am truly happy for her.
A bible words that I’ve learn from Kate is Jeremiah 33 3, when God said'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'” This words I keep in my mind, so when the troubles come, I will remember that I am still have a mighty God who will always help me.

Thanks Kate! God bless you and your family!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

up